Sunday, June 14, 2009

MAKE IT RAIN

I've been here now for 12 days. I think it's rained for about 9 of those days. Today is no exception. It's rather disheartening really, things are so much harder when you don't have a dry pair of shoes. I wanted to write up a somewhat eloquent observation on Belgian weather yesterday, but my brain was so fucked up from partying until 7 AM with cross-dressers and fashion students that I could not handle the Blogger formatting. It was the unofficial afterparty for the Royal Academy's SHOW 2009 -- Incredible show. More about that later. For now, I've been taking my compensation in the spectacular skyscapes...


And now I must brave this rain, in search of a secondhand bike. Will report on my findings later.

Ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ONLY WROTE ONE ENTRY WHILE I HAVE HAD NO INTERNET? YOU MAKE ME SAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blame the seven a.m. parties :( sorry

    ReplyDelete