Sunday, June 14, 2009

SO I GO

No luck on finding a bike today at the secondhand market. I got so lost on the way there, walked around until my feet started to hurt. But I did score a pair of these two-bills Aigle riding-style boots for 5 Euros from a guy who was eager to erase all traces of his ex-girlfriend. Thank you, ugly breakup.

My home for the summer is located in the "ghetto" of Antwerpen, if you will, but it's only dangerous if you make it be. I can't lie, I'd rather live near Nationalestraat but it's still pretty awesome.

Mr. Bear on his new couch

Mr. Bear playing with the drums

Mr. Bear peeking at the fruit bowl

And finally, Mr. Bear on his new bed.

Tomorrow I'm embarking on a cross-Vlaanders journey, first stop Gent. Then who knows. Updates will be rare. Hope you guys are all having a lovely summer.

See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Bear by the bowl kills me with his cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your updates have me missing you fiercely. I'm so glad everything's going well, and that sounds like a great motto to me.

    ReplyDelete