Sunday, June 7, 2009

YYZ-CDG-ANR

I arrived in Antwerpen four days ago. The travels were... Lucky. Extremely.

At the Pearon International, they gave me 'tude for having a nail clipper in my carry-on. Cell phone in my pocket. My laptop... Everything was troubling to them. The flight itself was great, the questionable muffin aside. Paris was beautiful, as far as I could tell in that one hour I spent there, getting from CDG to the Eurolines station. I was late for my bus, but luckily, the bus too was late. We passed by Brussels:


Then sleep got the best of me, and I missed my stop in Antwerpen. Ha! Some 20 minutes later, I woke up, ridin' away on the way to Amsterdam. The bus driver flopped me off in the middle of the highway. But luckily, again, this idiot ran into another Eurolines bus on its way to Antwerpen from Amsterdam, and I somehow found my way to 't Stad.

Day 5 in Antwerpen is currently interrupted by rain, and the Roland Garros final scores...

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment